You are the reason for the ONE Conference. You are that ONE person who makes a difference in the life of ONE baby, ONE moment, and ONE touch at a time. We believe those little things that you do on a daily basis add up to make a HUGE impact on the ONE family and the ONE brain that baby gets for life.
So it makes sense that YOU are also the reason that we decided to record the conference for the first time ever.
You will get to network and keep those connections going all year long in our private Facebook group.
You will still get to hear all the amazing presentations. And can re-watch those that you need to hear more than once!
You will still get to hear all the inspiring stories of HOPE – for yourself, for your families, and for the babies!
You will still get to celebrate with us the winners of The ONE Nurse & Being The ONE Awards.
You will still get to create your inspired plan of action for this year.
And you will get to do all of this right from the comfort of your own home! No flights, no hotels, no babysitters required!
If you wish to purchase the recording only and do not want to receive CE's, please click here.
Full Conference Recording – Plus CE Credit - $350
- The ONE Conference was a LIVE event in San Diego, CA February 3rd to 5th, 2019
- Access the Video Recordings of the entire ONE Conference and rewatch for ONE year from the comfort of your home or office
- Download the 400-page digital syllabus
- Private Facebook Group for Watching Videos and International Networking (FB Required to View)
- Approved for up to 14 contact hours of nursing continuing education credit
Add on Nursing Continuing Education Credit – $150
- For those who purchased the recordings at our early bird pricing and would like to add on CE credit
- Approved for up to 14 contact hours of nursing continuing education credit
Additional Online Courses Bonus Discount
To receive these discount prices, you must purchase through our bundle offer by clicking here.
Brain Cooling Course – $150
- Lecture Series by International Cooling Experts
- On-Line and On-Demand
- Exceeds California Cooling Education Requirements
- Approved for up to 9.6 contact hours of nursing continuing education credit
- Regular Price: $299
aEEG Mastery Course – $150
- In Depth 6-Part Course to take you from Clueless to Confident
- 2 Bonus Videos
- Approved for up to 8 contact hours of nursing continuing education credit
- Regular Price: $350
NeuroNICU’s or Neuro-Critical Care Nurseries are strategically appearing all over the world - and it is now critical to unify and standardize nursing care practices. Bedside nurses in the NICU are caring for the most vulnerable organ, the developing newborn brain, every day and continuity of care begins with education.
This conference was a first of its kind and was created through the collaboration of NeuroNICU nurses and, as such, focuses solely on the professional nursing practice standards related to caring for the injured or at-risk newborn brain.
This NeuroNICU Nurse Training Conference focuses on the four pillars of NeuroNICU Nursing care – neuro-assessment, neuro-monitoring, neuro-development, and neuro-protection. These are key to optimal brain development.
*** CONFERENCE AGENDA ***
- The Role of Nurses in the Neonatal NeuroCritical Care Unit
- Neonatal Brain Injury: Examination and Diagnosis
- Post Hemorrhagic Hydrocephalus - How to define, world-wide trends in treatment, and how to change outcomes for infants
- H.O.P.E. Stories from the NICU
- Living with CP - Perspectives from the Incubator, to the Clinic, and Beyond
- Behavioural Phenotype of Prematurity: The Perfect Storm of 'Minor' Morbidities
- SENSE and Sensibility: Supporting and Enhancing NICU Sensory Experiences
- Brain Injuries and Other Controversies Related to Neonatal Hypoglycemia
- Neonatal Pain and Brain Development
- All the Cool Kids: Bedside Management during Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Humanitarian Healthcare – Why I Continue to Volunteer in Ethiopia
- Sleeping Beauties -- The importance of sleep for the developing brain; and for NICU caregivers and parents
- Bewildering aEEG's: 5 Things that are Messing with your aEEG Recording
- Supporting Family Mental Health in NICU
- The Reality of Stress, Anxiety and Depression in the NICU…Is it Real? -- Best Practices for Nursing Self-Care
- It's not enough to know. We must do! - Translation of Evidence in to Practice
- ONE and Done -- From Idea to Implementation
Our full conference agenda is also available. Click here to view
This course is approved for up to 14 contact hours of Nursing Continuing Education by California Board of Registered Nursing Provider Number CEP 15417.
To receive Nursing Continuing Education credit for your attendance you must:
#1 - Watch all the sessions
#2 - Complete a post test for each session
#3 - Submit a course evaluation for each session
1. Discuss at least one controversy in the care and/or management of infants with: HIE, Post-Hemorrhagic Hydrocephalus, White Matter Injury, Hypoglycemia, and Unmanaged Pain
2. Outline one challenge facing NICU's in the developing world
3. Describe the results of the St. Louis SENSE Research Program
4. Discuss one strategy to protect sleep in the NICU and in your home
5. Discuss at least one strategy to address the mental health needs for families and staff in the NICU
6. Provide an example of one quality improvement project you could undertake in your NICU this year
7. Additional lecture objectives may be provided by each speaker
Due to the digital natural of this event no refunds will be given. This is an individual viewing license, so sharing of access is prohibited and violations will result in revocation of this license permanently.
CEU for recordings: No refunds will be given if you later choose to not submit your evaluation or claim your CEU Certificate.
The conference content is the property of Synapse Care Solutions and any distribution or copying of any materials is strictly prohibited.
Quick links to recordings and evals ONE Conference Recordings Checklist
What is the ONE Conference? FREE PREVIEW AGENDA: 2019 ONE Conference FREE PREVIEW Conference Welcome FREE PREVIEW Conference Session 1 - Isn't Every NICU is a NeuroNICU ? FREE PREVIEW The ONE Nurse Award: Mary Coughlin FREE PREVIEW What should I do next? FREE PREVIEW
The Role of Nurses in the Neonatal NeuroCritical Care Unit Neonatal Brain Injury: Examination and Diagnosis 2 Sessions: Post Hemorrhagic Hydrocephalus - How to Define, Trends in Treatment & Changing Outcomes /// H.O.P.E. Stories from the NICU Living with CP, perspectives from the Incubator to the Clinic and Beyond
Behavioural Phenotype of Prematurity: The Perfect Storm of 'Minor' Morbidities 2 Sessions: Neonatal Pain and Brain Development /// SENSE and Sensibility: Supporting and Enhancing NICU Sensory Experiences Brain Injuries and Other Controversies Related to Neonatal Hypoglycemia All The Cool Kids Humanitarian Healthcare – Why I continue to volunteer in Ethiopia Sleeping Beauties -- The Importance of Sleep for the Developing Brain; and for NICU Caregivers and Parents
2 Sessions: It's not enough to know. We must do! - Translation of Evidence into Practice /// Bewildering aEEG's: 5 Things that are Messing with your aEEG Recording 2 Sessions: The Reality of Stress, Anxiety and Depression in the NICU…Is it Real? -- Best Practices for Nursing Self-Care /// Supporting Family Mental Health in the NICU One and Done - From Idea to Implementation
Click the link below to access the recordings
The One and Done Workbook The One and Done Workbook
How long are the recordings available?
The recordings will be available for your personal viewing until January 31st, 2020.
When will I get the link to watch the recordings?
You will receive an email with a link to the private Facebook group where we have all videos available for viewing.
Will we get copies of the slides?
We will provide you with the same speaker handouts (downloadable PDF) in the Facebook Group that are provided to the in-person attendees.
Can I share the link to view the recording with others?
You have purchased an individual access pass and we ask that you do not share your private access with others. Violation of this policy may result in immediate termination of access.
What if I don't have a Facebook account?
At this time, we have chosen to only use Facebook for distribtion. If you don't have an account, please consider creating an account (even if it's just to access this recording). Some people have chosen to use a spouse's or other relative's account with their permission. Please notify us if you need to do this so that we can approve the non-registered individual to access the Facebook group.