The planning committee is hard at work lining up a variety of speakers for you from around the globe. We are excited to bring back many of your favorite speakers from past ONE Conferences and to bring you a few new ones too.
Even though we can't be together this year in person, we are still a powerful ONE Community.
You have had to do so much this last year, and we can't wait to support, inspire, and reignite your passion.
There are many details still being worked out but we know how tired you are of long Zoom meetings, so we are planning to break up this year's conference into several mini-sessions over a two-week period.
We will have two general session weekend events, and several, small group, interactive breakout sessions in between.
You can attend everything live or catch the recordings on-demand.
You will also have lifetime access to the recordings and can revisit your favorite talks time and time again.
There will be more details coming soon, and I'll be keeping in touch with you along the way.
We know you don't want to be stuck in front of a computer all day, so we have created something unique.
This year's conference is broken up into 4 general sessions and 4 specialty workshops, between June 11 and 26.
The general sessions are on:
- Friday, June 11th - 3pm to 6pm (Pacific)
- Saturday, June 12th - 8am to 12noon (Pacific)
- Friday, June 25th - 3pm to 6pm (Pacific)
- Saturday, June 26th - 8am to 12noon (Pacific)
Wednesday Workshops - June 16 & 23:
- HIE & Cooling
- Bedside Brain Monitoring
- IVH Prevention
- Language Nutrition
- Family Centered Care
2021 Virtual Poster Session - ONE & Done Showcase (12 noon Pacific - June 11th)
- Share your projects and research with the ONE Community
- Record a 5 minute video about your project or participate in a live session
Round-Table Networking Sessions to connect with others around the globe:
- Sit side-by-side with nurses and other NICU professionals in a virtual small group setting and talk about projects and issues in your NICU. Get support from others just like you would hanging out at an in-person conference.
Two Keynote presentations to inspire you:
- Jamie Jones, MD - Keynote Presentation - Why me, Why this, Why now?
- Mary Coughlin, NNP - Keynote Presentation - Tell your NICU Story
Here is a list of some of our amazing faculty for the virtual ONE Conference :
- Danilyn Angeles, PhD, RNC - Pain and Physiology (and update)
- Jill Beck, RNC - Getting involved and getting your project done, even when working Night Shift
- Marsha Campbell-Yeo, NNP - Research updates on maternal holding and family effects of COVID
- Joroen Dudink, MD - The science behind protecting sleep - What's happening with the "St Joe's Maybe Baby Program"
- Donna Goff, MD - Using aEEG to predict outcomes for infants with Congenital Heart Disease
- Adrian Lavery, MD - Focusing on the 61% - Self care for nurses
- Barbara O'Rourke, RNC-NIC - A practical workshop on creating a "Neonatal Milk drops program"
- Marilyn Sanders, MD - Understanding mother-infant synchrony
- Rachelle Sey, PhDc, RNC - How to manage toxic stress in the NICU
- Dedra Teel, NNP - An update on a unit-wide IVH prevention program
- Alfonso Vargas, MD - Updates on the St. Joe's Maybe Baby Program
- Gabriel Variane, MD - Updates on the international telemedicine model for neuro-protection in Brazil
Early bird pricing of $299 extended to April 1, 2021!
Regular pricing is $399!
CE CREDIT & REFUND POLICY
This course is pending approval by the California Board of Registered Nurses, Provider Number 15417.
*Due to the digital nature of this course, there are no refunds.
Our 2021 Education Bundle includes access to the following courses:
- 2021 ONE Conference - early bird pricing $299, regular pricing $399
- 2021 Community Membership - $199
- Small Baby Course - $399
For a total of $997
*Two-payment option available